- If you miss your start wave, you will start in the last wave of your race.
- Wear your helmet from start to finish and everywhere in between.
- Littering will not be tolerated. This is your backyard, treat it as such.
- Respect your fellow racers. If you are overtaking another racer, announce your pass prior to actually passing. Bells are encouraged for friendlier passing, now and always.
- You must ride/race on the same bike all day.
- Once you leave the start of Lion’s Park for Stages 1 and 2, you have 3 hours to get back to Lion’s Park. No time cut offs for NTM races.
- You must ride/pedal/walk the entire course. No shuttling between stages. Shuttling will result in disqualification permanently from the event.
- You must obey all rules of the road while on cement/pavement. Failure to do so will result in disqualification permanently from the event.
- Don’t be a jerk. Don’t be that rider. Make good decisions. It’s been years of planning and we have one chance to make a good impression. We can have fun, ride fast, and be responsible trail users on event day!
- No headphones allowed.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Giddyup event updates direct to your inbox.
Tell A Friend